View Single Post
Old 2009-11-07, 13:13   Link #71
Avegaille

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
I'm not 100% on this whole thing.

So this "city" is highly advance and most people there have esper powers and are registered into a database. They also seem to have a relatively high standard of living with no protests or problems from the government yet....

1. They still got powerless thugs who go around preying on little girls

2. Crminals who use their powers for other purposes, wouldn't it make sense to rob in another city where they don't have "Esper police?"

3. Terrorist attacks....I mean I'm a little confused there.
Because... it's fiction? xP Besides without the thugs, criminals, and terrorist attacks, I'd probably be throwing off this series away seeing as there's nothing that will make the characters interesting. Even though the characters have cool powers, but if there's no one to use it on, what the point?

I recall something that espers can't use their abilities outside of Academy City, but even if that's case, that will make you wonder why, in or out of the city, you'll still be considered a criminal if you use your esper powers for bank robberies... xP

As for number 3, it's still being developed, if you're watching the anime, just be patient. xD
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote