View Single Post
Old 2009-09-30, 21:58   Link #90
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by BashZeStampeedo View Post
You're right in that it looks superficial, but he was coughing/sneezing up blood. I'm sure Horo would detect if the wound was major, but the point is that she's not relenting for even a second

She punched him pretty hard in that wound, nearly knocking him out, and then kicked him in the chest.. you'd think she would have the heart to let him rest a few more minutes before dragging him outside into the snow, a rebellion, and possibly onto a ship to chase Abe

My guess is that every minute counts, so ultimately it doesn't bother me. But it was rather funny to see her push Lawrence like that, and to see him go along with it like he expected it all along. Knowing Lawrence, he is probably very happy that she is doing this. I'm betting he is secretly thrilled that Horo is acting this way.
Well I guess she didn't consider it so serious that she couldn't knock him around a little. Maybe she has put serious as the level he was hurt in the first season where he actually lost consciousness due to blood loss. At least he wasn't stabbed this time around.