View Single Post
Old 2004-07-21, 20:27   Link #29
SlugZilla
woofles

My predictions for BEST TEAMS in the NBA next season:

1. Detroit Pistons - Obviously. They're still the same team that won the championship, now with more experience. McDyess should cover nicely for Okur's departure to the Jazz. Also they have a rising star in Darko(the human victory cigar), who is yet to play any decent minutes.

2. San Antonio Spurs -They still got the Duncan/Parker/Ginobili core, and aqcuired Brent Barry. They are gonna be a great team.

3. Minnesota Timberwolves - KG is hungry for one and he is gonna lead his team to the Championships at any cost. Cassell and Spree were a great last season and will be next season. Only problem is Cassell and Hudson's have to stay healthy because that was the difference maker against the Lakers.

4. Sacramento - They still have Peja, C-Webb, Miller, and Bibby so they are contenders. They are capable of winning but they always choke during the playoffs. They are still a good team but they need C-Webb to step up in clutch situations.

5. Houston Rockets - This will be interesting now that the Rockets have a player like MCGRADY along side YAO. This could be the next Shaq-Kobe duo. They'll go far in the playoffs. I don't expect them to make immediate impact but I'm guessing they will one of the best teams in a few years.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote