View Single Post
Old 2009-09-15, 11:42   Link #54
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albafica View Post
How can you like this green guy! I don't like his design at all! I hate his first movie, I hate the character in X-men. Well it's the same as Fantastic Four, their design don't please me.
Hulk was meant to be an ugly over powered monster since Stan Lee and Jack Kirby created him. What I like about him is that Stan Lee in his comic books and animation DVD videos explains what are the origins and what drives a super hero to be like that.

Quote:
"I combined Jekyll and Hyde with Frankenstein," he explains, "and I got myself the monster I wanted, who was really good, but nobody knew it. He was also somebody who could change from a normal man into a monster, and lo, a legend was born." Lee remembers, "I had always loved the old movie Frankenstein. And it seemed to me that the monster, played by Boris Karloff, wasn't really a bad guy. He was the good guy. He didn't want to hurt anybody. It's just those idiots with torches kept running up and down the mountains, chasing him and getting him angry. And I thought, 'Wouldn't it be fun to create a monster and make him the good guy?'"

Quote:
Yes Hawk Girl is hawt!