View Single Post
Old 2009-09-15, 08:32   Link #51
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albafica View Post
I never liked the Fantastic Four, I though these heros were not very charismatic (I prefer masked heros like Spiderman, Wolverine). But perhaps I will try some episodes again! Is it as good as a DC animation (I speak about Batman, Superman, Justice League)?
I dindnt liked the first season animation, but After that the animation quality is great, It hard to really trump over the DC animasion, more because the style, but Shows like Fantastic Four and Iron-Man had very good animation that could go on par with the DC universe animation (if memeory serves me right).

And Give it a try, as Fantastic Four had lost of Marvel universe guest apperance, like Thor, Hulk, Ghost Rider, Dare Devil, e.t.c. and Human Torch and the Thing where really great characters.

There were also a Silver Surfer series that had one of the best animation (it combined normal animation with 3D animation) of any of this series, IMO, it had the most visually stuning moments of any other Comic book based cartoon.