View Single Post
Old 2009-09-01, 14:07   Link #84
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
By easy, I meant that the process was pretty simple, not that she can do it easily on her own. Shinobu isn't powerful enough to just suck Koyomi dry. She's actually more helpless than a human girl of the same age at this point so Koyomi has to choose to let her drink enough blood to return to her old form. Part if it is from the seal that Oshino placed on her I think. There's also a question of whether she actually wants to return to her old self.

I don't remember specific things, but the overall impression was that she helped of her own will without him having to resort to actually ordering her to do so.
Thus that's part she currently plays in the main story . Must be kinda sad for her to have these restrictions but is she the only vampire now? In the first Anime intro, there were appearences of other characters who looked like her subordinates to me or are they hunters? Anyway, could you explain some about them please (They look kinda mysterious to me, that's why i'm curious about them)

Srry for the bad screenshots but had to take them from a online player. And everything went too fast in that opening .
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote