View Single Post
Old 2009-07-24, 11:46   Link #56
judgment26
Former B-T Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostydrops View Post
Actually, i totally regret reading the novel now that i know everything thats gonna happen..

Btw did
Spoiler for episode 3:

Anyway, awesome episode. 10/10
Yes, although she doesn't say it quite so plainly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radioIzzy View Post
Wow... Impressively delivered.

Spoiler for Episode 3:
Lawrence had heard stories of Yoitsu's destruction before meeting Horo, but since Deanna is an authoritative figure on the subject, the fact that what she tells him coincides with what Lawrence had already heard lends further credit to the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
this episode made me go and search for the novel's translation. Because the novels are licensed for the usa, the English translations are gone, but i got lucky and found Spanish translations. I just couldn't wait to find out how all this ended.
I think you need to look a bit harder, because the English translations are definitely still around. I know so, because I did them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
I went back to read the scene of this episode when Horo reads the letter at Baka-Tsuki.

Spoiler for Ep3:
Spoiler for Novel Content:

A word on the episode: this is one of the scenes I was really looking forward to seeing in animated form, and I must say, I am extremely pleased with how it turned out, which is exactly as I had imagined it. 10/10, hands down.