View Single Post
Old 2004-07-04, 01:08   Link #25
wao
OK.

Hm, I never minded Sobakasu so much - I suppose because it's one of the very first anime I watched, the song is very nostalgic. Me and my friend loved singing along to it and because we were still 12 and also had no idea what the lyrics were, we just sang them as what we heard them as, adding all sorts of things here and there. We were also watching "Flame of Recca", so we heard something that sounded like "Fuuko" and threw that in, the last melody became "ooooorororoooorororooo" to imitate Kenshin, and so on... I remember eagerly waiting for each episode and when I heard the opening song (I'd leave the tv on a few minutes before it started) I'd drop what I was doing and go watch. ^^;

I didn't like one of the ED songs to Rurouni Kenshin (Dame!), what else... I don't like the Aishiteruze Baby OP that much (The ED grows on you :|), oh, I COULDN'T STAND the 2nd OP to Violinist of Hameln. It was so stupid and ridiculous I just wanted to laugh - it was to me, a very unoriginal sounding and trite version of a supposedly inspiring opera piece... The instrumental version of it was nice, but noo, I just can't stand the OP version T__T

Oh, and the ED + OP of the 2nd and 1st seasons of Vandread. Please save my ears. Techno can only go so far, I have to be honest when I say I hate those goddamn ear-piercing synthetics in "Justice" and the disgusting sluttiness of "Himegoto". And the 2nd ED, even forgot what it was. "Trust" was okay... "Spacy Spicy Love" (OVA version OP) was pretty dang cute though

The Spiral OP is actually pretty good, if only... IF ONLY THE SINGING WASN'T SO ANNOYING *SCREECH*

Ah, what else. I didn't really like the Melody of Oblivion ED but it grew on me. If you forget the somewhat offpitch singing, tis actually a rather nice song (to me.)

I also can't stand some of the BGC OP/EDs. Though "Bye Bye My Crisis" was nice for some reason or the other.

It's mostly becoming a post about what I don't like and not what are the worst anime music of all time so... :|