Thread: Anime Expo
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-04, 00:35   Link #42
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
AX was pretty fun ^^ Me and my crew got there around.. oh... 830 this saturaday and waited in line for about an hour to register and get in. The place got crowded though REALLY FAST.

I didnt really buy anything. Just a Gameskine.com sweater, a Azumanga transparency, and some Giant Pocky. I was really dissapointed w/ the vendors. They just didnt have what I was looking for I guess im too used to comic con, which is AX and some.

The Game room was cool. They had the Japanese version of the Naruto fighting game and the Tsukihime fighting game. The Naruto game actually looked really fun while the Tsukihime one just looked like another 2d fighter.

Cosplay.... Well I didnt take that many pictures do to the fact that 80% of the ppl there were damn Narutofan boi/gUrlZ. I mean COMMON how many damn naruto's do you need running around >_>. I swear I was in the damn Leaf village or some shit... I took a couple of pics when I got out of the Yoko concert of where a group of NarutoNIANS had made a large group and where doing there "poses" creating mass traffic on all 3 lvls cuz everyone wanted to see them .... bah I tell you! Also i saw something scarier than mass amounts of naruto wannabes...... I saw..... Man Fey, Man Chii , Man Yuna, Man Salor Mercury..... Oh god it was terrible..... Extremely funny but terrible. I was laughing so much I couldnt take a pics. On a good note I did get like 5 GOOD cosplay girls of random stuff ^_^; *sorry guys I could careless if you cosplayed*

Hey I also met GATX207_Blitz ^_^. We met up at the Yoko concert and hung out for that. When it let out though I lost him on the stairwells due to those stupid narutonians making everyone stop sheesh >_>. Than i forgot to call him oops ^_^.

*GAT plz make a pay-pal account and pay me $100 dollars or I post pics of you!!!*
j/k ... well maybe not >_>

The Yoko concert was OK... I was screwing around most of the time making fun of everyone ^^. The spokes man for yoko could barely speak english and some of his sentances were pretty incoherent, but he gets an "A" for effort ^^ Yoko was pretty cool, for 2 of her songs though she had the GAYEST D4nC3rS 3V4R OMgZZZ they SUxOreD! They were pretty off and they kept doing the same gay moves the whole time >_> and ... well I wont comment on 2 of the guy dancers... lets just say they were WAY to into it and were pretty homosexual looking to me >_>

Ah, also went to the screening of the Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex dubs. They also showed the trailer for Ghost in the Shell - Inocence *sequal to the original movie* The trailer was pretty damn good, cant wait to see it! After that though we bounced on out that place was WAY TO PACKEd and we had already seen eps 1-2 of GITS-SAC whats the point of watching it again in a crowded ass theatre w/ a shitty view >_>

On a whole though AX was worth the time to goto. ^^
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote