Thread: Anime Expo
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-03, 23:24   Link #41
KristopherZ
Car Freak

Send a message via AIM to KristopherZ Send a message via MSN to KristopherZ
Ha ha ha ha

Anime Expo 2004 is crazy so far. I was preregistered so the line for the badge in thursday took only 2 1/2 hours as opposed to my friend that waited in line for 4 freaking hours.

It was well worth it though. On friday we left at 5:00 am and we waited in line for a long time for opening ceremonies. It pissed me off so much that people don't know where the line started and where it ended, it pissed us off especially because we waited for opening ceremonies for 5 hours. The cosplay was a real treat, especially for someone who never been to an expo, there is one for Haku which was really really good. There was some huge disasters also.

The opening ceremonies was absolutely amazing, I can't put it into words at how awesome it is. For the retail floor I was just super shocked because of all the stuff going on at the same time. The viz booth, geneon booth, tokyopop booth, and the ADV booth was all amazing. I spent $100 on the first day, I bought 6 manga's plus 7 import manga's.

Unfortunately I couldn't go on saturday, but I will be there in sunday and monday. Look for me guys ^_^.
KristopherZ is offline   Reply With Quote