View Single Post
Old 2009-05-23, 21:00   Link #38
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I don't know anyone raised this question before, but about the kamen rider lineup in the first page, I can only count 25 riders, Kamen rider J is missing!!!! (Yes, I actually did count them all XD...thanks for that picture)

And that final form of decade is just....do us a favor mutants, kill that walking commercial once and for all...(I normally cheer for the good guys, but that walking commercial is an exception )
maybe its because kamen rider J was considered cheating due to him having an ability to grow into a giant ~ala~ Ultraman sized dude (tough Kamen rider 1 also did that in the Ultraman VS Kamen rider movie, & Shin Kamen rider also had that ability).

& yes, Decade's final form was already nick-titled "the walking card commercial/vending machine" by some fans, for not using Blade King form's concept of fusing the cards with the armour.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote