View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 14:36   Link #95
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
In general, Kubo has introduced too many characters and not given any back story on a lot of important ones. I'd like to see more elaboration on several characters. More Yoru, more Isshin, more Ryuuken, more on the Vizards, etc.

We've seen numerous battles for Kenpachi, Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Renji, and Ichigo, and yet it seems like we see them fight over and over. And then fight some more. I'm getting tired of characters I used to like because Kubo keeps using them ad naseum. Let's have some more fights like fake K-Town, where we get to see other characters fight for once. I'm not even a huge fan of Hisagi but it was nice to see him get the spotlight for once.

Kubo still owes me a good Matsumoto fight. I know she's not a vice captain just for her looks.

And where is the first female bankai? Kubo gives the male characters bankai like its candy, so why haven't we seen even one female use it even though we know they have it?
Completly agree as well, I too find it refresing to see some other characters fight and now the ones who didn't show their powers at all deserve to have screentime (*cough* Ukitake...). And yeah, bring out a bankai for girls, they are not there just because of good looks. Kubo, it's not a shame if a cool male character gets owned by a good-looking girl, really!