View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 23:31   Link #76
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Don't worry nobodyman, I never forget my promises, just is a little slow this time, I must build three comics in the same time, however, in one of these, shirley is present.
Ah, good to know. Don't worry, I know how busy you are, and really I can't thank you enough for giving us such awesome comics I'll be patient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Well, to lose her husband and daughter in a little more than one year is... Hard. I think she died of grief or is just living to wait for her end. It's really hard to move on when something like that happen.

It's a shame.
Yep. I think she's a character who got one of, if not the, worst and most undeserved endings of any of the characters. Then again, I guess we don't know much about. Hmm, perhaps we should move on to a more pleasant topic, so...

Hmmmmmmmm............Dangit, we gotta keep this thread going people. We need a good topic. Something debatable that could spark some difference of opinion.

All right, I have an idea. What do you all think of the kiss at the end of Stage 12? Do you think that Shirley was just using Lelouch for emotional support and to steal a kiss from him, or do you think it was just a very difficult time for her and she just reached out to him because she didn't know what else to do? Well, I am looking through orange-tinted glasses, so I am more inclined to go with the latter.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote