View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 00:49   Link #63
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
The main problem is that Lelouch can be a slippering one, but when he's Zero, he got an excuse "I can't do this cause world domination comes first", here, he didn't do anything in the whole year, Shirley got all the time in the world(okay, not all, but i assume she didn't take the whole year to fall for him again) to make her move, hehe.

BUT, i know Lelouch is a tough one to break in this department, so i can deal. It just seems wrong to me that she can make more progress in a couple of eps when he got other stuff to do than in a whole year when the only thing he's doing is to take care of a psycho(okay, that's probably a lot of work, hehe).
Hey, don't forget that with Shirley it wasn't really love at first sight. At first she was very disapproving of his behavior (gambling) but it wasn't until the traffic incident that she started to love him, and it was around Turn 3 that I think she tried to make her first move on him. Also, despite not having a world to save, as you said, Lelouch is just a really hard nut to crack in this department. I think a lot of it is in his personality, and he's not going to just hastily jump into a relationship. He's a man that needs time and needs space

Of course, the real truth is that we don't know what went on exactly during that year. Although, I guess it would've been pretty interesting if Lelouch and Shirley were really in a romantic relationship at the start of R2 that could've caused some problems.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote