View Single Post
Old 2009-05-08, 00:38   Link #62
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

The main problem is that Lelouch can be a slippering one, but when he's Zero, he got an excuse "I can't do this cause world domination comes first", here, he didn't do anything in the whole year, Shirley got all the time in the world(okay, not all, but i assume she didn't take the whole year to fall for him again) to make her move, hehe.

BUT, i know Lelouch is a tough one to break in this department, so i can deal. It just seems wrong to me that she can make more progress in a couple of eps when he got other stuff to do than in a whole year(or t when the only thing he's doing is to take care of a psycho(okay, that's probably a lot of work, hehe).

About the letter, i know it could be lost, but the first time i saw it, it looked like a big cliffhanger (OMG! WTF she's going to do with that letter? Maybe she will remember something and win against the geass?) but it seems like the scene never existed in R2, since she never mention about. Even when she regain her memories she didn't say something like "ah, i understand that letter now". A shame, but i think it was for good. Who knows what a Shirley that don't care for Lelouch could have did what that...
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote