View Single Post
Old 2009-05-07, 13:12   Link #58
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
mh, I think I can see your point, Airi.

the relationship between Shirley and Lelouch is built uniquely over her feelings for him and how they influenced their interaction, while with Kallen and CC there were a lot of other things on the table that came in the way of feelings, even though, at least in Kallen's case, those feelings pretty much grow to te point of pushing everything else on the edge of the table, nearly pushing it down in the end.

So yeah, she's the girl that got the most 'simple' relationship with him.
Well, when you put it that way, yes. I do agree that Shirley and Lelouch's was pretty much strictly romantic (at least from her end) and there weren't these other circumstances or expectations from her surrounding Lelouch, as there were with Kallen and C.C. There was the fiasco with her father, but that's different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
I had the same feeling that if things had continued where Stage 25 had left off, we might have seen a very different outcome between Shirley x Lelouch. The geass that he had placed on her would have come into question as well. It becomes very tough for a girl to have a relationship with a guy who was indirectly responsible for killing her father. Something tells me that Shirley was destined to be a tragic character in the same fashion as Euphemia. Although not as a massacre princess.
I, and everyone else, can only imagine what would've happened if that stupid time slot change hadn't occurred. Well, for one thing, it could very well be possible that Charles wouldn't have altered the SC's memories and therefore Shirley would be more inclined to confront Lelouch about his identity sooner. Who knows what would've happened from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Wow.....never thought I'd actually see a Shirley thread....well done.
Thanks. This is a good week for Shirley fans

Quote:
I would say that Euphy's death did that quite well.
Well, Lelouch has more or less been on the "demon path" since he started this whole escapade. He did sort drift in out of the extremeties to how "demonic" he was, but I think he's always been committed to the idea that he must become evil to defeat the greater evil.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote