View Single Post
Old 2009-05-06, 05:14   Link #87
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Yoruichi View Post
In general, Kubo has introduced too many characters and not given any back story on a lot of important ones. I'd like to see more elaboration on several characters. More Yoru, more Isshin, more Ryuuken, more on the Vizards, etc.

We've seen numerous battles for Kenpachi, Byakuya, Hitsugaya, Renji, and Ichigo, and yet it seems like we see them fight over and over. And then fight some more. I'm getting tired of characters I used to like because Kubo keeps using them ad naseum. Let's have some more fights like fake K-Town, where we get to see other characters fight for once. I'm not even a huge fan of Hisagi but it was nice to see him get the spotlight for once.

Kubo still owes me a good Matsumoto fight. I know she's not a vice captain just for her looks.

And where is the first female bankai? Kubo gives the male characters bankai like its candy, so why haven't we seen even one female use it even though we know they have it?
Yeh I agree. Even though I like Renji a lot, right now I would prefer someone else to fight who we haven't seen before like Ukitake, Shunsui, Yamamoto... even Komamura could get more screen time!
And Iba! He also is VC and seems to be stronger than Ikkaku. And what about Yachiru? She seemed very dangerouse when she got angry when Zaraki was fighting Ichigo...

And about females bankai I also agree!
But if we will get lucky enough next chapter or chapter after it, we may finally see first female bankai
So I'm really rooting for it right now, go Soi Fon! Show us first female bankai
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote