View Single Post
Old 2009-05-05, 03:38   Link #15
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I don't think Lelouch would have allowed Shirley to even help him out. After seeing someone like Shirley with an gun again. He probably would have used his geass again(He had Jeremiah on his side too, he wouldn't have to worry about someone else to cancel his geass). Going even further he probably would have used the geass cult instead of taking them out. Who knows what would/could have happened.
You know, I've always wondered this: has it ever been proven that Lelouch can Geass somebody again after they've been de-geassed? I believe the only instance we saw him do that was with Shirley when she was dying, but he was ordering her to live and at that, Geass or not, it wouldn't have made any difference. Point being, if he can't Geass someone after they've been de-geassed, well then, he couldn't very well keep her out of it again (at least not through that method)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
I seen a doujinshi where Shirley's dying (after rolo act) but after, she survive, because when lelouch used the geass on her with the order "don't die", the hypnos effect stimulated her body too and....
Do you have a link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Can't see the picture you've posted. Try uploading it to one of the imagehosting site if you're hot-linking it from an website.
Hmm, odd. I could see it just fine. Well I changed it at any rate. Can you see it now?
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote