View Single Post
Old 2009-03-19, 07:11   Link #28
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
I seems to remember Touma ended up in hospital in Rail Gun as well, then again it could be novel short stories.

Still can't wait for Kuroko Onee sama action.
Railgun hasn't really changed any of the main events of Index, as far as I know. It just shows them from a different perspective (and adds its own stuff, rewrites the dialog a bit, etc). So far it's all taken place before and during the first arc of Index, and you can even match up Touma's appearances with what he was doing at the time (ie: battle on the bridge where Mikoto breaks the city's ACs, followed by another meeting the next day where he complains about self-proclaimed magicians ruining his morning). So if he ends up in the hospital, it's probably the same hospital visit rather than "as well."

It really makes me wonder how they'll handle to Accelerator arc, which would presumably be when the stories converge. I really don't want to see another Touma lecture... Maybe they'll just skip it, but you'd think it'd have a noticeable effect on Mikoto, so they can't really skip it for narrative purposes. Then again, they already animated it. Hmm.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote