View Single Post
Old 2009-01-22, 01:06   Link #4
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Hino:
"ANGEL-SAMA!! LOOK, ANGEL-SAMA!! MY APPEARANCE GOT REMOVED!! ANGEL-SAMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
----
6/10

Ee...~, changing Imouto into a lazy hostess and removing the scene with her breasts is one thing, since the story doesn't really change, but why did they completely remove Hino? It's like with Dummy in the Alchemist arc... They took out a whole character and plot... Except Kino is more important...
And thanks to that, any action before the climax turns into a boring bunch of conversations on who casted Angel Falls, and then Touma's mom go home and Misha gets suspected which gave Touma a different reason to go home...

And that other girl got an appearance, which conveniently allows Touma to get back. What was her name...

Overall, it was a somewhat weak episode... It's nice they explained Motoharu's position, and the whole mystery of Angel Fall's caster was somewhat interesting, but can't really say the episode did anything but that... Slow... Just overall uninteresting.

-They removed Kanzaki's story...? Or do they plan to add it next episode? I personally wouldn't mind it removed though...

-Though no matter how annoying her personality is, no doubt her body (oiiii~, JC Staff, her breasts are a bit too big!) is sexy... Except you can't see much in the anime, huh...

-OP didn't change...

-Misha's very amusing hand position... got... removed... you, say...!

-Touya turned irritating in the anime... (-_-; )

Preview: SUPER spoiler preview, thanks a lot.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2009-01-22 at 11:32.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote