View Single Post
Old 2008-11-11, 18:46   Link #56
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
you were right about that I haven't watched Bleach in months only read the manga now and that was seriously what I thought when I first heard it
They have used the Spanish theme in the anime w.r.t. the arrancar releases as Hueco Mundo has the whole Spanish influence . To a non anime watcher/manga reader who listens to the tracks the very first time it a quite a shock . You must have gone wtfbbq whatever happened to my Bleach ^^

Quote:
Soundtrack 1 will always be the greatest I find it sad that they decided to ditch that style
Right on the mark, OST 1 has always been one of my all time favorites. Unlike many other soundtracks you can actually picture the scenario when listening to the tracks . What makes it even better is you can feel the same sentiment the character felt at that given moment .

OST 2 leaving a few tracks was really bad when compared to OST 1. So OST3 was better that way . Most of the hype regarding OST 3 was mainly due to 2 1/2 years of wait and lowered expectations thanks to OST 2.

As you said they have ditched the style gone more experimental . But its more so to do with the anime director Kudo. As the composer has remained the same i.e. Shira Sagisu .