View Single Post
Old 2008-11-09, 16:57   Link #178
RayzorFang
APRIL APRIL APRIL

Well, when i first watched this episode I also thought something really bad happened to Horo which really made me uncomfortable but then after some thinking, it should just be her kneeling to the wolves to admit defeat or weakness, since there was that scene with dirt/blood on her knees.
There is also the overlooked reaction from Lawrence, who says according to the anime subs "Don't tell me, infront of them you...". Although this reaction is quite serious i think its only due to the fact that Lawrence understands how much pride it cost Horo. If what happened to Horo was actually something really bad like the above mentioned cruelties that i do not wish to repeat i would think that Lawrence's reaction would be much more than a simple "masaka".

I'm not sure if the light novels cover this part in detail as i'm stuck on volume1 Chapter 4 "remembering the friend" scene until the translations are finished, which I hope will happen soon! Thanks Barbs, Judge and Duncan for all the translations so far and keep up the good work.