View Single Post
Old 2008-09-03, 12:09   Link #16
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Now Max and Millia are just too plain unfair don't you thnk?

I just unleashed Isamu, Aegis, Moaramia and Chlore on the raiders.
I don't see how it's unfair, they're only in VF-1J Supers, not their VF-22Ss. This takes place a short while after the end of SDF Macross but before the Megaroad's launch. They'd also have their friends from the Marines along for the ride...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Interesting idea... someone else also had such an idea and ran with it. Check it out!

Lol, figures I wouldn't be the first person to have this idea. But I'm moving in a different direction from this though; it's just going to have a few shout outs, but little overt crossovers, and some subtle cameos...

"Bravo Six, we have a Tomahawk dead in the water, callsign 'War Pig.' Lieutenant Vasquez, your unit is shotgun, over."

...or not so subtle afterall.

The VF-1M is a bit different from the VF/A-3 Strike Eagle that this fella's written. For one thing, it's still a Valkyrie, and it's not written in italics like everything this guy writes (you can tell he's a Battletech player. They italicise everything. Even nicknames). Secondly, unlike this mech, it's basically a modified VF-1J; thrust is sacrified for stronger armor, basically, and it's gotten strengthened joints so that punching Zents is more viable... and also has a modified left forearm that stores a valk-sized Ka-bar. As for parts, it's something like 80-85% compatible with the VF-1J and most valks. Basically I wanted to make a valk variant for the Marines that would be somewhat unique and yet still be part of the VF-1 family, sort of how we have the different F-4 Phantom variants for the USN, USMC and USAF, but all are Phantoms.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote