View Single Post
Old 2008-07-01, 22:05   Link #92
Zaku_Ace

Hey guys im working on a new fan fiction, my friends say its really good and has super potential but I dunno, i want you guys to read it. Its still in the works but ill post what I have done so far 1 chapter a week. Ill provide a link but for the time being I cant because Im a new user at fan fiction I cant make a forum yet and I dont think I can paste the entire chapter into this dialog box, anyway heres a teaser. This is the Prelude, it takes place where Char's Counterattack begins but as if the events of Char's counter attack never happen. New empire rises from space and the Titans return. Well here it is. Enjoy

Gundam United Resistance

Prelude

Post-War Day 16 0092

Riots continue in Europia as Federation forces are unable to deliver food and medical supplies. The continent plagued by years of war is in a state of social collapse, with a dying earth federation, there is no sign of any hope for the people of earth as no help is available. Though years of peace have passed, no prosperity. The world appeared dying. No reconstruction and the nations still are on their knees. The Dominions of Zeon have forced out all Federation forces from North Africa, parts of southern Asia and the middle east. At the verge of near collapse, both sides sign the Vega Treaty granting Zeon forces government control over their occupied territories and the surrender of Zeon controlled colonies in the ESFS colonial expansion zone. The colonies orbiting earth have been declared demilitarized zones and are swarmed with thousands of refugees from nearby colonies crippled by war. Much of which are amidst internal strife as governing order seizes to exist. Unknown to any of them. The far reaches of space bear a different manner of activity. Mass production of advanced mobile suits, factories working around the clock. Machines noisily busy at work. Unheard from beyond. Within itself, a rising empire. Hidden by the fog of war. Years of which have granted this organization massive buildup. Preparation. No longer is there silence. No longer is there peace. Just over the horizon a new enemy rises to bring a new age of warfare. More catastrophic than anything mankind has ever seen. An old foe renewed. Its ominous presence would lie there, partially dormant. The growing war machine, standing by. Waiting...
Zaku_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote