View Single Post
Old 2008-06-27, 06:12   Link #4
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Finally got and finished with two volumes + 1 chapter (total, 14 chapters)...

*nod*
Scientific Railgun definitely ended up being more interesting and fun then Magic Index.
-For one thing, I ended up liking the art more.
-Another is the plot (the mystery surrounding the Power Upper) proved to be exciting (especially the whole Saten Ruiko thing, where I panicked every episode on whether she would use it or not).
-Third! Mikoto is far better than that Index! Railgun, saikouuuu!!!
-Fourth, I felt more from the dramatic scenes!
-And I guess, last reason is that I find the whole science thing more interesting than the magic thing.
And probably more reasons I can't put into words, because reading it itself is the best way!

Unfortunately, at chp. 14, it's a cliffhanger...

As for Mikoto... tsundere, definitely tsundere. I had a hunch the moment I ever saw her, but it's certain, yep.
And her power... PIKACHUUUUU!!!
*cough*
I had to say that. Thunder and all...

Also, it seems Mikoto is very loved by fans. Very loved...

Spoiler for a few thoughts so far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The story runs some what parallel to the Toaru Majutsu no Index right? Considering the occasional appears of Touma, who just knows how to push Makoto's buttons without even trying Heck, if I'm not wrong, she disappeared for 3 whole chapters just to hunt him down
It seems so. But technically, it is just a side story not existent in the novels. There are even original characters in here.
Mikoto, not Makoto, by the way.
Touma's nickname for her is funny. びりびり中学生
--

One last!

Mikoto-chan~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-*killed by railgun*

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)