View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 07:32   Link #66
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Well, colors have always given me some degree of trouble at one point or another - whether it be to create a background realistic enough for my taste, to create a certain overall hue or merely saturation levels; recently I've had some problems trying to find a correct balance without slaughtering the range of other colors you've just mentioned. Since I've started using more and more gradients (blame it on MS Vista's appearance ) in my batch of new sigs, you can understand the conundrum I've constantly put myself in...and I don't think it'll stop. Anyway, I'm still experimenting here and there but for now I believe I'll continue using the 'floating pinpricks/debris of light' theme for a while as I already have a few ideas in mind.

Now the problem is...where am I going to get good scans...? *glares at Minitokyo*

Oh, and one more for the fun!

Somehow I'm not very satisfied with how I made the sea - especially the horizon. It's a pity, as I tried it in the past and right then I managed to bring up good results...but now...
...Must be an early case of Alzheimer. T_T