View Single Post
Old 2008-06-10, 03:08   Link #63
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephi View Post
Don't worry about double posting, all of us graphic designers have to do it sooner or later. If you lasted up to page 3 till you have to do your first double post than you have been doing much better than many of us on that aspect
No probs, then.
Quote:
C.C and Lulu still lack contrast, C.C is also a bit to bright.
The said brightness is in fact a leftover of my earlier manipulations - namely smudging around with her green hair with a 'brighten' option. Similarly, the right side of the sig is darker as I smudged Lelouch's dark cape rightwards, therefore creating an imbalance. I tried fixing it but in the end I made it worse, so I had to backtrack and salvage the sig.
Quote:
And it's notable that the stock is LQ.
It is indeed (as it is a fanart and not available in higher resolution), and it's a pity as it was a nice CLAMP-like fanart. T_T
Quote:
Still a nice sig, but imho not on par with your better works.
A result, alas, from weeks, if not months, of inactivity. As I said, I lost the rhythm, lost the inspiration and lost the free time to continue my GFX sprees. I've been fiddling with smudges on both PSE2.0 and CS2 with mixed results from both sides. At one time I had satisfying effects but I seem to have forgotten how in the nine hells I obtained them.

A result most likely born from experimenting all the time and not committing my new methods/tricks to memory. That's why I seldom do tutorials - I'm not sure what I'm going to get and I apply modifications as I see it fit, not according to a set pathway/method. Which is impractical for me if I wish to write a concise, step-by-step summary of my GFX-making.