View Single Post
Old 2004-04-12, 12:03   Link #51
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujisawa
How is one piece's ratings in Japan? The TV show and ho well did the newest movie do? Exactly how long is the Grand line? I have many many many many more questions tho not to plague thou on thine message board!
1. It's the most famous and most popular Shonen there at the moment. Volume 32 was the best-selling manga in Japan for 2 consecutive weeks (followed by Naruto, who got 2nd place in both weeks too). The anime, I'd say it's one of the most popular and famous at the moment, too.
2. The movie's doing pretty well, it's currently getting more audience than Ghost in the Shell: Innocence, or so it says the numbers. It's currently one of the top 5 movies in Japan. Even though, fans say this movie wasn't very good.
3. Hmm... very long? I'd say Luffy's probably entering the Middle of the Grand Line now. It's still a long way to Raftel. Measuring the Grand Line is impossible, since Oda never stated how long it was. Anyways, here's a pic taken from the manga which shows the seven magnetic fields in the Grand Line. In this pic, you can see all islands of the Grand Line:

4. Feel free to ask them
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote