View Single Post
Old 2008-05-16, 09:13   Link #25
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowfairyX View Post
I'm having trouble getting episode 6 of Kurenai to display subs properly when I have both the opening and the ending in the same folder as the episode. When I placed the opening into a different folder but kept the episode and the ending together, the subs show up perfectly fine during the episode until the preview. Then when I separate the episode from the ending as well, the subs in the preview start working. I use MPC and I'm pretty sure I only have the CCCP downloaded, so what can I do to get the subs to work properly without simply separating the OP and the ED from the episode and watching them separately?
Try resetting all CCCP settings, it could be some weirdness with the MPC internal subtitle renderer (IIRC it has problems with segment linked subtitles) and/or MKV demuxer. Also make sure you're using the MPC that came with CCCP.
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read