View Single Post
Old 2008-05-13, 20:59   Link #73
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quite true. The Queadluun Rea is, for the most part, may not be as maneuverable as Valkyries, but on the other hand, the Queadluuns traditionally sport far more basic firepower than their human counterpart. In addition to its ridiculously numerous missile load-out. I take it as some sort of freakish balance

Besides, why upgrade? Can anyone prove, with definite evidence that human conventional weapons ARE better than their Zent counterparts? Absolutely not. In fact, UN SPACY is still learning from their newfound allies.

As for Zent weapons, a good fellow once said this regarding an AK-47, "you want to destroy an AK-47? run it over with a tank!"

With that, I present "you wanna destroy a Zentradi gun? Run it over with a Monster!"

Yes, Zent guns are THAT good.

On the other hand, Robotech, its so craptastic I really don't want to deal with it. Cannot stand how the show 'manage' to answer its own questions then suddenly forget about it. Its a hastily re-arranged franchise, that is both poorly connected and an insult to our intelligence.

The moment I found out Protoculture became 'an energy source' in Robotech, I had to devour an entire bottle of vodka to suppress my urge to pull a 911 on Harmony Gold...

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote