Thread: Macross - Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2008-04-28, 11:27   Link #83
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
yeah, but it's a minor niggle, shame they don't have the romaji to sing-a-long but it won't br a speed sub if that was put in.
Well there are other ones... like the space shuttle destruction. Gattai says Ranka is one of the survivors, while I-Z that Ranka is the ONLY survivor. It's quite a difference IMHO. Ah and the thing the blue haired Meltradi said when she jumped on the red bug's head: I heard "osoi" and I remember that this word means "it's too slow". When I saw the raw I thought she referred to the beam gun speed, but I-Z translated in "only a scratch". Uhm can you clear this thing please?

Quote:
You probably won't notice if you just watch gattai, it's only when you watch other version then you start to know that other version had more time to proof read the script.
Yes I know but "woosh woosh" isn't a speed error...
But whatever they're the fastest so they're ok for ones who want speed subs.

Quote:
Oh well, i usually replace gattai with AiA since i like the low file size but keep the same HD quality and the decent subs. not too bothered about none important screen text translation, but i'll probably download shinsen just to find out the alternative translation that was on her phone and such.
Menclave video quality + shinsen traslation = perfection.

Last edited by ipernorris; 2008-04-28 at 12:07.
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote