View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 20:51   Link #71
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
Vince Vaughn - Zaraki Kenpachi

Vince Vaughn has got the height, and he can play a character like Zaraki, I think it would be a good role for him.
Otherwise good but you run into some problems here. It's not a well known fat but originally Bleach was going to be a Live action TV show however in 2002 the Japanese scientist Makoto Kobayashi was able to mathematically prove that no man currently alive could ever be bad ass enough to portray Kenpachi accurately, thus it was decided to do an anime adaptation itself.

Currently research is being conducted by leading geneticists into whether or not it is possible to completely remove the X chromosome and any traces of femininity thereof but at the minute the research is in the purely theoretical stages. I wouldn't be expecting any YYY chromosomed men being produced until some time in the distant future, so I suppose we're going to have to entrust our dreams to future generations (because everyone knows that without Kenpachi there would be no point to any production of Bleach).

It's a shame I know, but we must face up to the facts.