View Single Post
Old 2008-04-13, 11:36   Link #83
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
... that IS a drastic change. With that reverting back, EVERYTHING changes.
Considering it was his repressed self, I don't consider it a drastic change. Maybe a superficial change, it's not as if he became someone he wasn't. But rather he became someone he was.

Quote:
America was pretty racist back then. Guess what happened?
So america went around slaughtering ghettoes of african americans? When was this and how was this missed in my history lessons? And you mean to say there's no discrimination in America now? Really? Really really?

Quote:
Suzaku has hope that he can change people without the need of actual rebellion which only leads to more supression.
Again, this doesn't answer my qns about how a person whose reasons for joining the army is because of a illogical rationalization and an indirect wish is to die and reason has hope, or how people can even draw the conclusion that he joined the army out of hope that he would change it from within when he joined it from his own non-hope-related desires.

Quote:
There IS proof in the sound episodes and in the anime of his pragmatism. That alone is what makes it okay for him to become Emperor.

Nearly everything he's done, Lelouch would have done if he were in the same position. He nearly checkmated Lelouch's Black Knights using Euphemia's peace plan, something that he accepts as normal for an empire: acceptance of its conquered peoples.
Again, proof of pragmatism isn't a measure of good or evil in any way -_- It just prove he's all the more dangerous.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote