View Single Post
Old 2008-04-12, 07:28   Link #91
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurquoiseThyme View Post
You are right Morgan does take Arthur to Avalon and even watchs over him.

In the spectrum of how Morgan is potrayed I don't see a lot of paralells to C.C. The only thing I think might work is Morgan vs. Merlin = C.C. vs. V.V.

Her motivations are unclear to me. Sometimes I think that whatever she required Lelouch to do in the contract might not have anything to do with what she wants. Instead it might be something she has to ask for in order to use her "magic". I also think her "magic" has some kind of quasi scientific origin.
True, there are really just as few parallels as with the other theories. Still, if she was a figure such as that she could have been the source of some legends and thus be misinterpreted as time went on. Maybe she wasn't an evil witch or anything, though there is still some chance that she could have been but no longer remembers.

C.C. doesn't have any problems using her abilties so I am not sure that is it. It's possible that Lelouch may need to become something akin to a God in order to accomplish some task for her though that is just another theory. I suppose the biggest issue is what is going to become of her, and Lelouch, when all this is done.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote