View Single Post
Old 2008-04-11, 21:14   Link #69
TurquoiseThyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Well, I doubt we are going to see everyone take on the role of someone from the legends. We already have that in some ways with the Knightmares already.
I guess I wasn't really thinking that it would follow the legends exactly, just that some of the relationships could be inspired from them, and that it could provide a recognizable to Lulu name for C.C.

Quote:
I honestly think that she is more likely to be a human, possibly a historical figure though maybe not, who simply gained immortality somehow.
I have read that King Arthur is a real historical figure, just not quite like the legends. If Code Guess is an alternate universe that still has Arthurian Legends, then I would think it would still have a grain of truth behind them as well.

I also tend to think she is not literally a godess but a human who aquired powers somehow. A human that has led to the legends of Morrigan and Morgan Le Fay.

Quote:
Morrigan is rather interesting though and fits in some ways with the Celtic myths as well as being associated with Morgan Le Fay. Would that make her evil or not though?
There are many interpetations of Morgan, some cast her in a much more positive light. I wasn't thinking that C.C was evil, but rather that she was in conflict with "Merlin" aka V.V.
TurquoiseThyme is offline   Reply With Quote