View Single Post
Old 2008-04-11, 17:05   Link #65
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittie Rose View Post
You know very little about Eris at all. Really though I think you're just opposing the idea for the sake of it, to feel more mature. It's a little sad..
And it seems like your just trying to make up stuff to justify your theory, which is really sad, don't talk Dann trying to feel more mature, when all you're doing is giving your opinions with no proof, and putting down other peoples opinions because that ust proves your the most immature person on this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittie Rose View Post
Oh wow. So much wrong here.

You're ridiculously naive about anime. You're obviously quite young or have quite a young mentality towards these things so I'll lay down the facts for you.

First off, most designs have other designs in their somewhere. You're a GunxSword fan - given a large part of it was a parody of other mecha anime there definitely are bits and bobs borrowed from other anime. Second, Taniguchi didn't design shit - CLAMP designed the Code Geass characters.

If you say that you must recognise the similiarities between the design, though.
Yeah, the key word there is parody, as in it was made to resemble other anime character, and designs on purpose, All of Code Geass's charcter designs are original, so don't say stuff about, Tanaguchi making characters resemble each other for plot, Code Geass is an Original work so he would never do that, you're under estimating Tanaguchi, and his staff. Secondly LOL "Tanaguchi didn't design shit Clamp did" Tanaguchi got the final say on all chartacter designs, AND if you look at CLAMP's character designs you can tell that most of it's been changed by Tanaguchi, and his staff. Also stop calling dann :immature, and child-like" all your doing is whining because he's giving constructive criticism about your theory, the only Childish, or immature person I see on this thread is you.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote