View Single Post
Old 2008-04-11, 02:13   Link #91
mangastuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
The Black Knights themselves had decended into mob mentality in the finale. They attacked Villeta for no real reason (not exactly helping her view of Japanese) and Tamaki was gonna kill the council against orders. They were Lelouch's friends remember. ....
Not that the Black Knights actions weren't unjustifed (though shooting up school children was a bit much Dumbass needs to calm the hell down or he's gonna destory Lelouch's plans someday.) but it certainly proves the Britannia=evil villians Japan=good heroes theory is not correct.
Hm, if I remember correctly the one who atk Villeta are just Japanese, not OoBK ?

I agree that "the Britannia=evil villians Japan=good heroes theory is not correct". However, I have to say that Britannia as shown are real evil villians. If invading other countries, killing and treated those colonial ppl like non-human is not evil, then I don't know what is evil But the part Japan=good heroes is incorrect then no opposition.

Besides, Cornelia, although as respectable as she is (one of my favourite char), I have to say that "they are decent people at heart" is a littlel bit funny. As much as I can see, she is generally a similar type to Lelouch, but more ruthless

In MY POV, either this or that is neither evil nor good, just they want to do that, have to do that, and are capable of doing that (or other words, cost and benefit ). But if you really need to consider the morality, then I guess we should differentiate those who offense (invaders) and those who deffense (who lost their countries, human-rights and safetiness and have to struggle to retrieve them).

Back to Lelouch n continue the Light comparison: To me what distinguish Lulu from Light is that Lulu is more "vulnerable" than Light. The only thing that can hurt Light is his defeat, but for Lulu, a lot, including his own mistakes and "crime". Lulu has so much ppl to care (especially Nunally), which is his biggest weakness. In a sense, he is also a "soft-hearted" (toward some certain ppl of course), which prevent him from gaining success (at least several times). Generally, Light is more like a mad god while Lulu is more like a genious kid playing a dangerous game.
mangastuff is offline   Reply With Quote