View Single Post
Old 2008-04-10, 21:00   Link #77
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Aquaman summed it up pretty well for me. The problem with the CG world is the fact that survival of the fittest is the main ideal of the world. While that may exist somewhat in our world it isn't to a huge extreme plus we aren't ruled by a monarchy for the most part and our major world powers have some form of democracy enabling change. That is where the main difference for Light and Lelouch differs from.

At first I agreed with Light's ideal that the world needed justice but he could of done that by simply joining the Police Force which would of been the right thing to do. He could use his intelligence to catch criminals and put them safely behind bars.

Lelouch however couldn't really go with getting the throne because he was forcibly removed, even if he went back I doubt that his father would ever let him have a chance to become Emperor. Also the only way for him to change the world would of to become Emperor and try and change national policies.

Another big thing is how Lelouch and Light view people. Lelouch for one realizes that he would never be able to go against Brittianian alone hence the Black Knights. Light however attempted to do it alone because he viewed himself as a God, the few times he did use people he would of killed after he was done with them.

I am not sure about Lelouch but I read somewhere that the reason Light could never have a romantic relationship with anyone is because he views everyone as inferior. No one is equal.

Lelouch I am not to sure about it. He could view someone as his equal (C.C. maybe?) but I doubt that every single person in his eyes are not good enough for him, he wouldn't be able to go so far for Nunnally if that was case.

Anywho thats my two cents for that issue.

One question I have though about Lelouch-what the hell was he doing in the three years in between the invasion of Japan and him going to the Ashfords? He was 10 when he told Suzaku he was leaving for the Ashfords in the picture drama but he doesn't show up until he is a 1st year in Middle School (7th Grade) in the Sound Drama- Metting with Millay.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote