View Single Post
Old 2008-04-10, 16:17   Link #41
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post
Mossy - the Ganymede was Marrianes KMF, Lelouchs mothers. Nina just so happened to have gotten her grubby lil mitts on it and turned it into a doomsday devie.

With regards to the Elizabeth theory, I have since looked deeper into it and the chronology.... is interesting.

Its possible that the USA existed, briefly for a decade or 2 before Elizabeth came in and ousted them. I have noticed that there is a general consensus that C.C was present during the rebbelion, all I have seen points to her having known Benjamin Franklin and he whose first name eludes me Washington.

Since Franklin defected, he could have been the one on Elizabeths side when she arrives in North America with refugees. Chronologicaly, they made Elizabeth III exist. She existed in the past and enough things are traced back to her to make her significant enough to be C.C.

That also covers the shock Lelouch had, either way Ricardo Brittania was his ancesotor after all.....

There is an alternative that presents itself. Boudica.
Originaly pronounced Boadicea 2000 years ago during her failed rebelion against the Romans.....
Didn't CC say it was a strange pronounciation?
Alright, certain aspects of the theory do fit if we look at it a certain way. Lelouch would probably recognize the name quickly in any case. I'd think that history was falsified in that case. I think Ricardo might have done something then to betray her.

I've never heard of Boudica. I'll have to look into it, but you are right about pronunciation since I don't even know how to pronounce it.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote