View Single Post
Old 2008-04-10, 16:15   Link #62
KrimzonStriker

It's a personal taste, nothing more, there's nothing to really define Good or Evil in any general sense, only what people value themselves. They like Lelouch and hate Suzaku, that's basically what it comes down too.

Oh the tragedy of Episode 22 was a big time loss, no doubt about that. But you know what, if people can relate to Lelouch they can also relate to his confirmation of the fact that nothing else can be done about it now, that the only thing left to do is make the most of it and keep moving forward. As for the cross examination of 22... it really didn't look like it would work out in all practical sense with the current value system of Britannia. That doesn't take away from the tragedy of what happened, but the analysis of the SAZ is more of a separate assessment from the implications of what transpired after Euphie went Beserk, that's just my view on it anyway.

I like to think I appreciate the story fine myself, like I said I try not to force any standard on any of the characters or the setting though, and go with a reasonable and pragmatic mind frame whenever I tackle any issue regarding the series.
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote