View Single Post
Old 2008-03-27, 00:19   Link #36
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
So what did she mean as mature ways? How did she settle the whole thing with the big wolf?
Well it was pretty simple. She just kneeled down and let the guy know it was his forest and he was the boss there. Something along those lines. She was in a hurry so didn't feel like settling it with a brawl, which she would have won of course. May have disliked it but it was the more mature path to take.
Quote:
Yup Definitly. Second season will be here sooner or later *_*. But I dont think Horo actually killed them. He just throw them around, the same way as she did few episode ago, against those other bunch.
Well it is hard to say. Like the one guy who got thrown through the air. If he didn't die he would have some serious injuries. Same for quite a few of them. I'm sure they didn't all die, but possible some didn't make it.
Quote:
Ahhh lucky you *_*. But wasnt Spice and wolf writen in Manga format? How far furthere is the Novel ( manga) from where anime ended, I wonder.
Well there is a novel, manga, and anime. We've covered about 2 volumes out of 6 I think. Manga as far as I know is behind the anime right now.

Edit: Ah it's seven, thanks for the correction Vexx.
Quote:
P.S. But wow, Horo can really be wild. I wasn't expecting that at all ( well probably i should haved since she was a wolf after all). But she was willing ( and it seemed she actually wanted) to kill the rest of those guys. I thought her cuteness was kind of downgraded for me in this episode. Her other side ( personality ) is scaaaary. So i gave it 9/10 instead of 10/10.
Well she is a wolf first of all. If her pack has been threatened and betrayed of course she is going to want to kill those responsible. She takes the bonds with those she cares about very seriously. Natural instincts took over, but I think it just shows that she will go as far as it takes. That and don't mess with her or those she cares about.

One thing I found funny was when she threw the mug of beer into Lawrence's face . Just wham, and then grab the guy.

Maybe nicest moment was when they were glaring, Nora told them to get along and both broke into blushes .