View Single Post
Old 2008-03-21, 07:50   Link #89
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Horo voice was freakin badass when she told that little whelp of a pup to "Stand down" the only thing that would have cooler is if she would said "stand the $%*! down"

Im really sadden its almost over its been a sweet ride and Horo Lawrence have been added to my favorite character list. I dont give a damn how big that other wolf is Horo is going to own his ass, hes still a pup compared to her and she knows that too look at how fast his bared his fangs at her. What i really want to know is what they talked about, anyone have an idea?

Lawrence being betrayed was pretty predictable everything was going to well I saw that coming a mile away. What did surprise me was they were going to go after Nora that poor girl has suffered so much. Im hoping her dog doesnt try to protect her and gets killed thats really her only friend it would be too sad. In the end it looks Horo is going to have save Lawrence and god do i feel bad for those guys if Horo catches them.

anyone notice that Horo did not give Lawrence some grain to hold on to this time when they parted. Is this a bad sign or an oversight?