View Single Post
Old 2008-03-14, 11:05   Link #99
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I must say this episode was done beautifully. Horo and Lawrence make in the fashion i would expect for the 2. Horo's affections are really quite interesting if you study them hard enough. Iv noticed her affection towards Lawrence has increased much more physical contact then before numerous huggs and her holding on to him. The little act she had Lawrence play when they were making up was very cute but i really dont think was act. Its obvious that Lawrence thinks of Horo as a special person and its obvious with all the male refrences she is trying to either make Lawrence into the kind of male she feels he should be. I really do feel the chemistry between those 2 and i love every moment of it.

I found it so interesting that Horo blamed herself for what happened. But Lawrence said he was sorry. It was nice to see that Lawrence knew that Horo just wanted to help him and Lawrence knew this. I actually liked the plan Horo came up with, its a plan that only these 2 can pull off. I agree with this plan after all no risk no glory but what remains to be seen is how successful this plan will be.

As much as im trying not to get my hopes up with Horo and Lawrence remaining together at the end. With scenes like in episode 11 its so hard not to they are so good together so watching them part ways would be really difficult. Do i think they love each other at this point no but i do think Horo is starting to look at Lawrence as some type of potential mate and we all know Lawrence has taken quite a liking to her they are doing all they can to stay together. I think Lawrence even hinted about what he really thought of Horo but it was kind of in passing and Horo played it off as him not knowing anything about females

great episode 10/10 all the way.