View Single Post
Old 2008-03-13, 17:44   Link #86
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well considering the church hasn't made many pals don't think the morality of sneaking under them is the real issue. They'd light Horo up on a stake if they found out about her. Plus it's not exactly something you can do on a regular basis.

They can only do this because Nora can safely get through the shortcut, won't be checked, and has a grudge against the church. Plus its not like she can do it more than once due to the heavy risk. Also not a lot of time to be worried about things since they were running out of time to make the call. There aren't really any other options available. When its this or the mines they'll take the chance.

Hard to say how good Nora's cut is. She's definitely taking the major risk and this couldn't happen without her. But the company needs a large share to get itself out of trouble, Lawrence needs a good chunk because Horo came up with it in the first place and needs to pay his debt. Besides its enough money to get away and start a career she really wants. Vexx is right this is more money than she's ever seen. Sure more would be nice, but this is definitely enough for what her needs are.

Do like how its seems they will end it with the pair heading back onto the road. Really leaves it open nicely for more seasons or some OVAs. Of course I'm all for a second season myself . I know nothing is set in stone, but nothing really wrong with some optimism.