View Single Post
Old 2008-03-13, 10:04   Link #66
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought discussing gold smuggling in an open public square was a little risky. I've heard that the best way to hide something is to put it out in plain sight. But even still, I thought they were taking quite a risk there. Who knows who might have been listening in?
It was risky indeed. And yes, sometimes it is said that the best way to keep things secret is to leave it in open sight, where people would never expect it. We've all heard it, the companies in the first arc, Milone and Medioh, and the church, have people everywhere and can catch anything. It's likely that they do in the public as well, but I'm sure being infront of a big church and all, they might get a little careless. Then again, someone might have overheard and make things complicated in the next episode.

Amazing support episode initiating into the great plan, into the final episode. However, I feel that one more episode is too short to pace everything right and have everyone fully grasp all the details. Of course, Spice and Wolf has never failed to do that for me yet...

Great episode, 10/10.

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.