View Single Post
Old 2008-02-26, 13:35   Link #80
lequory
People hate good theories

This idea for a thread came to mind after i watched episode 121 and noticed that a crescent moon was visible in the background during the fight. Then I thought about Ichigo's zanpaktou's name and began to wonder about some possiblities on his powers. Oh to make a long story short I typed in "Heavenly Chain Cutting The Moon" and came across a discussion on Ichigo's Shikai and Bankai names and their meanings and if they are a direct counter to Aizens zanpaktou.

Heres the original question:

I was thinking of maybe theres someone with a bankai that can counter aizens because as it is everyones pretty screwed because of not being able to see the real aizen and seeing how his move requires sight the only person capable of stopping him is tousan who is on aizens side then i remembered ichigos zanpakuto is called cutting moon which probably have the ability to counter aizens illusions since aizens zanpakuto is centered around the moon but i have no idea ichigo will do this but i think tite kubo named ichigos zanpakuto cutting moon for the purpose of vs aizen which then leads me to think bleach may end after he defeats aizen what does everyone else think on the matter.

So I was wondering if we could have a thread similar to the one I read about Ichigo powers vs. Aizen's powers and if they are direct opposites of each other. I think this could stir up some good conversation in between chapters and anime episodes.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote