View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 22:18   Link #66
mdauben

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masanori Ota View Post
Check almost any other thread in this forum and you'll find the exact same question. "Where's episode 7?" Seriously. Check them. It's in most of them.
Lets see, its not in the Episode 7 thread (because there is no Episode 7 thread), and it's not here in the Q&A thread where as such a common question it should be. So, should I look in the thread on Voice Actors? Music? The light novel?

Quote:
It's quite fustrating when people can't take the time to search for the answer themselves.
I looked in what I thought were the logical places to find the answer, and it was not there. Sorry I did not search every thread, relevent or not, before asking. In addition, I am waiting for the whole series to be released before watching it, so I was being careful which threads I checked to avoid getting "spoilered".

Quote:
Also, where did you get the idea I had a "'tude", dude?
Sorry, but "for the fiftieth and final time" comes across as attitude. If you were just joking, I appoligize. Perhaps I was being over sensative.

Quote:
I'm just tired of typing the same thing over and over again. Lol? :l
Then don't. No one is forcing you to (and indeed, the question was already answered before you replied). Just ignore questions that you find annoying. Simple. I never understood why some people feel compelled to give others grief for asking questions that they have seen before.