View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 07:39   Link #30
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam the Onion View Post
Yeah, the best thing to do for the woman you care about is intoxicate and bang her

I doubt she was drunk to the point she didn't realize what was going on (plus we all know she probably wanted it anyway ... her first comment after he stopped molesting her earlier in the game, although she was somewhat frightened, was "am i that unattractive ?"). Though Hakuoro certainly doesn't score any courtesy points in his approach. "Eruruu, i want to sleep with you" .. no wonder the poor girl choked on her drink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx190
Does anyone think it's odd how jealous Eruru gets when Aruru is with Hakuoro? Early on, it seemed like she was just upset with Aruru making Hakuoro her father, since that would essentially make him her father too, and she obviously doesn't want him thinking of her that way. But later on she gets all mad every time Aruru snuggles with Hakuoro, basically reacting the same as if Karura was hanging all over him... makes one almost expect there to be an Aruru H-scene
Yeah, i find it a bit odd as well. Though i suppose she was jealous of the fact her sister gets some "special treatment" from Hakuoro, while he didn't show any extra affection towards her. (well, she obviously wanted different kind of attention that Aruruu was getting, but attention non the less).