View Single Post
Old 2008-02-03, 01:18   Link #88
Nenkitsune

Send a message via AIM to Nenkitsune Send a message via Yahoo to Nenkitsune
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifus View Post

@Nenkitsune | |Lucifus's Photoshop Hut|

As for your signature, I like it. Simplicity is the very best in my opinion. My only gripe with be some lighting.

Before adding the border, take a 300 soft pixel brush and brush black in the bottom right corner and white in the top middle. And I'd give the text some shine but thats just me. I'd move the text over the shadow lighting area so it blends. Then I'd add a border. ^^

Btw, you used the Poster Edges filter right? Just curious.
Thanks for the tips. Bookmarked the link. If i find a picture that inspires me again i'll use it for tips (i refuse to do any work unless i'm truly inspired. My addish nature won't let me do a good job otherwise)

but yeah, I used the poster edges filter. I wanted some way to make it seem like it wasn't quite just a normal picture, but at the same time give it a slightly artsy feel. I was thinking of something like try and make it look like a painting on canvas and such, but in the end i loved the effect the poster edges filter gave it. Anyways, not to bad considering i only did it so i had a halfway decent image.
Luckily the way i do things, EVERYTHING is on its own layer. it saves a lot of trouble when you have to go back to fix things (learned that when i did my first CG image. came out halfway decent. i only put in 2 or 3 hours into it)

もいちど。。。
Nenkitsune is offline   Reply With Quote