View Single Post
Old 2008-01-24, 15:16   Link #15
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigenbakuda View Post
You know what I'd really like to see. I would really love it if horo befriending lawrence was just a big ploy. She is always so far ahead of lawrence, as if she is just playing a trick on him or deceiving him (in the 3rd episode alone she showed she knew at least the same amount of info on the trading world, and what's better is she did so when he was explaining it to her). She said something to the affect of, if one is tricked and they realize it, then they should be happy to know that sort of trick exists. Also she said once you realize you've been tricked, its too late to be mad about it. So are her words foreboding? Is she giving lawrence a chance to see thru her? I would love it so much if horo turns out to just be using good ole lawrence.

But it would be strange that someone playing a trick on someone would feel remorse for something they said to the person they were playing a trick on. Unless she feigned the remorse to suck him in...

I don't think she has a big plan for anything. I really do think she just wants to get to her home. She does "use" Lawrence in a sense to get what she wants at times. Like the apples. However she also helps him through that in the fact that he is able to get more coins for the fur.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote